Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thrall's Balls...

        Apologies for the lack of updates, Thanks to some moron with nothing better to do with their spare time but create pains in my ass, i lost a TON of files. The virus ate just about every picture/document i had saved in or around the desktop, and had to practically start the laptop up from scratch. Luckily, i had a few of these files emailed to the hubby, so i was able to retrieve majority of the information. I'm slowly catching back up to where i was though, and should have another installment for the wardrobe list up soon. I also noticed i'm a complete idiot and was searching with ITEM level instead of REQUIRED level this whole time... so i have quite a few robes/pants/etc. that i missed the first time around.You're all allowed to smack me.

In the meantime, enjoy what i've got up so far, and keep an eye out for some new uniforms/outfits my brother and i have put together ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment